Hey, Welcome to Fashion District we hope you enjoy!!!
We are so happy and glad that we get the opportunity to give you tips, photos, slideshows, and more! Leave comments or ask questions in person (and online) to see any of the greatest and latest trends. We have colorful, goth, spring, unique, and many more styles you can look at daily! Our names are Natalie and Alicia and we love fashion. We dream fashion, wear fashion, obey fashion, and follow fashion. We do fashion design our own outfits in real life and love to show our personality based on our fashion. We are so glad that we have more people viewing the site more lately and we are so grateful for our fans! We will post daily about our fashion and more about us. You will continue to learn more about us as you continue to read the posts. Thank you so much, we love you guys! No matter what country you are in, or what you can and can't do, always be yourself and never be afraid to approach something or wear something in life. Always follow your dreams and never give up, thanks so much! - Natalie and Alicia (Written by Alicia)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Demi Lovato - Her Style!

Alicia's (CiCi's) Demi Opinion -- Hair & Style
Demi Lovato is a fabulous actress, singer, and has a great style. She takes risks and is not afraid to be herself -- nobody should be afraid! :) Anyways, this post is to our wonderful fans, especially Maria. She supports us through ups and downs and knows that we are here for her, as well as you guys! Love you all soo much. Mwaah! xx Anyways, some people may like Demi's hair, fashion, or just singing. I like all of the above, to be honest. Below are some pics of her hair styles and colors!

Demi Lovato -- Blonde Hair Pink Tips 2012
Let's be honest here ; I never really thought
Demi Lovato would go blonde and add nice
pink tips, but I admit, I am liking the new
look -- way to go, Demi!
Demi Lovato -- Orange Hair 2011/2012
I love the color in general, and I think it
looks good on her. :)

Demi Lovato -- Blonde Hair 2012
Everyone admits that she looks absolutely
gorgeous in this picture, no matter what anybody
says or does in the world. The color to her hair
or lipstick isn't everything, although it reminds
me of Gwen Stefani. I totally love this color
and look of hers!
Demi Lovato -- Black Hair 2012
I am getting a little tired of seeing the
black-haired Demi, mostly because I
love the new looks so much. Tell us
what you think!

Demi Lovato -- Red Hair 2012
This is my fave look! Ariana Grande can
rock it better, but I would never expect
Demi to look so great with this color. I
wish she would dye it back forever like this!


Now, you've gotten my take on her hair styles and colors. :) Be ready for your daily dose of style! When it comes to fashion, it runs through Demi inside and out. She is not afraid to be herself and shakes up her style all the time. Look below for some tips, opinions, and examples! Be sure to give us yours in the comments below, voting boxes, or even the quizzes on the side of this page!
This look is simple, goth, and totally stylish.
Want to get a look like it? So do I! Be sure to
include simple shades, a dangly necklace,
black belt, black lace tights, combat boot heels,
a blazer, and a simple black dress!
I love this dress on Demi! It fits her body,
style, fashion, personality, and more. :) The color
looks great and she can rock it with black stillettos
and hoop earrings.

This is my favorite of Demi's outfits so far!
It's colorful and fun! To pull off a look like this,
add a scarf, colored jeans, some bangles, a simple
top, and a vest to pull it all together!



I hope you adored my post on
Demi's hair styles, colors, and
her main fashion sense! I really
like how she switches it up and
keeps the fans going. Hopefully
we do the same! xx :) <3

-Alicia <D---> (AKA CiCi XO)







Natalie's Opinion on Demi's Hair And Style


Demi Lavato is such an amazing actress and singer, and I just love her style. She always mixes up her fashion and hair styles, which is at times, risky, but she's all for risks. She can pull of so many fashionable things!!!




In this outfit, Demi is wearing a cute red cardigan with a
black undershirt,  black skinny jeans,
black braces (suspenders),  and a cute fedora.
 










In this outfit, Demi turns funky into fancy with
the zebra dress and the V-neck green cardigan.
She also adds the bright neon pink shades,
which tie together the whole outfit (in my opinion).

Demi is wearing a beautiful winter coat
with a gorgeous layered necklace, and some dangling earrings.
The tight, black, plastic looking jeans remind me of what the Bad Sandy
wears at the end of Grease.




In this picture it looks like Demi is ready to
have a fun day at the mall with a couple of BFF'S!!!
She is wearing and adorable flowy mini skirt,
a black tank, a fab jean jacket, cute shades,
a fashionable purse, and some really cute
boots.


All I have to say, is that demi looks so mature in this outfit
like she has to go to work for her family or something,
it looks so great on her. She looks like one of those happy
celebrity mom's if you ask me. She is sooo great!!!
























































Demi's Hair




                                                 


-Natalie ;-D


7 comments:

  1. Aaaww, you're so cute! Yes, I found the posts that I'm searching for - they're great!
    I'm sorry, but I don't agree with your opinion -WE are lucky to have YOU! I mean, advices that you give us on this blog are so useful! You, Alicia and Natalie, put passion into fashion, and the result, well, it's fabulous!
    By the way, thank you for the great article about Demi - I was blushing when i read your dedication for me :"> You know, I'm not sure that I deserve all of these... Anyway, I wanna say you sth: I think I fall in love with 2 guys: this blog and one of my classmates:) Yeah, I can belive...
    I'll be very happy to hear your opinion about this subject: How can I look better around him, and feel good, at the same time? Next week, we'll go on a short camp, in weekend (7-8 of October). Some ideas? I'll be waiting for you to answer, It doesn't matter how long I does.

    Hugs and Kisses for two of the goodest girls,
    Maria:)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with Alicia, any guy would be nuts not to like you. just be yourself and you'll find the right guy.

      XOXO
      -Natalie ;-D

      Delete
  2. Aww back at ya! :) Well, any guy to not like you would be pretty messed up. ;) Being yourself is the most important thing, and you can also wear light makeup. If you want to wear light makeup that you usually don't, consider your best features like maybe your eyes, you can wear some mascara and such. :) You can also play around with your hair and be confident because we are here for ya!

    -CiCi XO (still Alicia LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Thank you for all the things that you give me! You're so sweet!
    Love you very much,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! Please keep in touch and be ready for some more posts!

    Love ya! xx

    -CiCi XO (I'm always Alicia)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Alicia.i love Demi lovato and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Ally! :)

    This is Alicia, but you can call me CiCi. xx

    Thanks so much for commenting! :] Please feel free to follow us and we follow back. ♥ You can also scroll up to the Fashion District search bar and type in anything from celebs to the latest trends -- you may find some posts! ;) I also share this blog with my BFF Natalie, so please check out her posts if you desire. Remember to follow your dreams!

    TTYL <3

    -CiCi XO

    ReplyDelete