Hey, Welcome to Fashion District we hope you enjoy!!!
We are so happy and glad that we get the opportunity to give you tips, photos, slideshows, and more! Leave comments or ask questions in person (and online) to see any of the greatest and latest trends. We have colorful, goth, spring, unique, and many more styles you can look at daily! Our names are Natalie and Alicia and we love fashion. We dream fashion, wear fashion, obey fashion, and follow fashion. We do fashion design our own outfits in real life and love to show our personality based on our fashion. We are so glad that we have more people viewing the site more lately and we are so grateful for our fans! We will post daily about our fashion and more about us. You will continue to learn more about us as you continue to read the posts. Thank you so much, we love you guys! No matter what country you are in, or what you can and can't do, always be yourself and never be afraid to approach something or wear something in life. Always follow your dreams and never give up, thanks so much! - Natalie and Alicia (Written by Alicia)

Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars 2013 - Fashion Misses and Hits

Anne Hathaway - Sorry guys! Miss, for me.
I think that it was interesting in the front, party
in the back, which I can easily admit. I'm liking
the back of this, but not loving the front.
I think we can all admit that the 2013 Oscars was unforgettable. For the fashion fun and unforgettable buzz, I have it all right here for you... at least the fashion part, I should say. Look below for some of your favorite celebs in their dazzling outfits for the big show. Hit or miss? Were these outfits totally flawless, or did we expect something more? Look below to find out!
 
Jennifer Hudson - Hit! Personally, I loved this dress.
It shows off her curves and is not too flashy,
but is the perfect color for her. Her hair and makeup
tops the look off with sleek bangs and
simple, yet chic.


Jennifer Lawrence - Look at J-Law. Total hit.
They predicted that she was going to wear this
in the opening fashion ceremony... they must be
pro, because look at this! It is totally perfect
on her. I love the train and it's simple, yet
bold.

Jennifer Aniston - Hit! My mom guessed it,
we think Jen is preggo, and we just found out
that she is -- with twins! How does she
remain perfect, while being pregnant?
I love this. Unlike most people, she was
not afraid to take a huge risk with color that night!

Charlize Theoron - Hit, no doubt. Not many people
(except Miley and her) can rock this haircut. I love it.
My favorite part of the dress is the top, and it brings
out her shape, and style at the same time.
Jessica Chastain - Hit! I love the color of the
dress, and how it goes along with her hair. My fave
part about this look has to be the lipstick. Daring.
She totally stood out, and it matched the carpet! This
dress is perfect for her, as well as the whole look.


Kristen Stewart - Hit! She was rocking it on the red
carpet... and in crutches, too? Yes! She ditched the crutches and looked flawless while posing for us. However, I think her makeup could have
been done with more boldness to go along with
the look. Still love you, Kristen.
Reese Witherspoon - This was one of my
fave looks of the night! Hit. I think the hair
is my fave part, until I check out the makeup, and
take a look at that dress. I love the top a little
too much, and I'm obsessed with it. From head
to toe, she is beautiful.


Naomi Watts - Hit. She is taking a huge risk with
this kind of design, on this kind of night. I love the top and
the shimmer makes her even more gorgeous.
I love this look and how she's not afraid to
be herself, while on the red carpet.
 
 
Overall, maybe only one of them got a miss, from me. However, all of these stars looked truly stunning. From Jen keeping it cool to flawless Hudson rocking the stage, it was an unforgettable night. However, I think that I needed something new. They were mostly just strapless, showing off the curves with a train in the back. But all my fave celebs were perfect that night. Oscar night is huge for me, since I have unhealthy celebrity fangirl obsession... so never bother me on that Sunday, I get pretty serious. How did these fashion statements speak to you? Tell us in the comments below!
 
-Alicia <D-----> (AKA CiCi)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment