Hey, Welcome to Fashion District we hope you enjoy!!!
We are so happy and glad that we get the opportunity to give you tips, photos, slideshows, and more! Leave comments or ask questions in person (and online) to see any of the greatest and latest trends. We have colorful, goth, spring, unique, and many more styles you can look at daily! Our names are Natalie and Alicia and we love fashion. We dream fashion, wear fashion, obey fashion, and follow fashion. We do fashion design our own outfits in real life and love to show our personality based on our fashion. We are so glad that we have more people viewing the site more lately and we are so grateful for our fans! We will post daily about our fashion and more about us. You will continue to learn more about us as you continue to read the posts. Thank you so much, we love you guys! No matter what country you are in, or what you can and can't do, always be yourself and never be afraid to approach something or wear something in life. Always follow your dreams and never give up, thanks so much! - Natalie and Alicia (Written by Alicia)

Thursday, February 21, 2013

1 Year Anniversary of Fashion District! -Alicia

Hey everyone, CiCi, AKA Alicia here! Natalie is on vacation, but I'm at home celebrating this special day. Exactly 365 days ago, we were just having trouble coming up with the name of this website, our first post and more. Now, it's become second nature to us. I want you guys to know how much I love you. This really does mean the world to me and you never fail to make me smile. :) Each of your loving comments counts, and you can always come to us for fashion advice, a post request or just to talk! I will always love you. ❥ From posting about celebs at award shows to giving advice about confidence in fashion, I have had the time of my life, hopefully inspiring some of you out there. Feel free to post a comment below on your favorite post or anything you need from style to self esteem. If you have never seen our blog, I think this is the start of something new. You can search for anything in the search bar, celebs, style and more. You can also comment or just check out some of our posts! I thought I might share some of my favorite fashion quotes with you guys below! Check it out. :]

I hope these will open up your mind more about showing who you are, using fashion! I didn't post this one as a picture on here, but I think my favorite style quote of all time has to be, "Dress nicely, they'll remember the dress. Dress impeccably, and they'll remember the woman." This proves that showing who you are, is more important than showing what you wear, but the only way to show who you are, is to show what you wear. Does that make sense? :) I think I just made up my own fashion quote! Read the rest below for some inspiration.

There are no rules. Be you. You must be different, different is beautiful and normal is boring. Dress like you are going to see your worst enemy. Best. Advice. Ever. Think of that every time you're putting yourself together in the morning. And just so you all know, you don't have to be afraid to be the best dressed somewhere. I also adore, "people will stare, make it worth their while." Just be yourself. Normal is boring and different is good. You must embrace your flaws. Your personality may change, but change is not a bad thing. Change your style with your personality! I'm really glad to have fashion, and you guys in my life. :] Thank you so much. I will always love you. <3

Show who you are,

Alicia <D-----> ( CiCi XO)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!!
    Thank you for all beautiful things that you have gave us and for all important things you have teached us about.You are amazing, girls!
    I am obsessed with your personality - i think you are beautiful outside and inside, and that's the perfect combination!
    Keep following you and waiting for what's coming up next.
    Happy birthday, one more time!

    Hugs and kisses,
    yours sincerely,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, it's CiCi! :]

    Awh, thank you so much! I am so glad that you enjoy our posts, I really hope they mean a lot to you. Saying you like our personalities is what I have never heard before, but have always wanted to hear. Thank you so much, you are a beautiful person inside and out. <3 I already have my next two posts planned, so be ready for some fun stuff! Also, check out Natalie's post above this one for some cool thank yous.

    Much Love,

    CiCi XO (AKA Alicia)

    ReplyDelete