Hey, Welcome to Fashion District we hope you enjoy!!!
We are so happy and glad that we get the opportunity to give you tips, photos, slideshows, and more! Leave comments or ask questions in person (and online) to see any of the greatest and latest trends. We have colorful, goth, spring, unique, and many more styles you can look at daily! Our names are Natalie and Alicia and we love fashion. We dream fashion, wear fashion, obey fashion, and follow fashion. We do fashion design our own outfits in real life and love to show our personality based on our fashion. We are so glad that we have more people viewing the site more lately and we are so grateful for our fans! We will post daily about our fashion and more about us. You will continue to learn more about us as you continue to read the posts. Thank you so much, we love you guys! No matter what country you are in, or what you can and can't do, always be yourself and never be afraid to approach something or wear something in life. Always follow your dreams and never give up, thanks so much! - Natalie and Alicia (Written by Alicia)

Friday, December 28, 2012

Which Outfit Are You?

Finding your style can be easy, hard, or a long process, but it's always fun. You may never know what your style is. I know I don't. It changes constantly. Some days, you may wake up and jump in your closet, see what you find and throw on an outfit. Others, you may spend hours the night before planning the perfect outfit for the next day. You may want to be a tomboy, girly girl, rocker, or just a simple trend-setter. Finding your style is important. What's your sense of fashion? What looks best on you? Look below to answer some of these key questions.
 
 
To get deeper into your personal sense of fashion, check out some of the pics below! Ask yourself what colors look best on you, what you would want to wear, where you would wear it and more. First, pick your fave outfit in each pic. Then, go into further detail and ask yourself some of the following questions:
 
-What colors look best on me?
-Where would I wear these outfits?
-How does my fave outfit bring out my personality?
-What can I add to bring out my own style?
 



-Alicia <D-----> (CiCi XO)


2 comments:

  1. OMG! You are the best of the best - umm,... do you read my mind?! Becouse I don't know how all the posts i read there are so... perfect!
    I mean, I always asked myself what is my style, how can I show to people WHO I AM, what my clothes say about my personality.
    First, I love all outfits that you "post" here. Second, what i like the most?! Well...
    Picture one: 1st outfit
    Picture two: 1st outfit
    Picture three: 1st outfit, again
    Picture four: 1st outfit (lol)

    Umm, what do I say?! I am waiting for your next article - that's clear as... crystal.

    P.S.: Have a happy new year - reading in 2013, girls!

    Love you,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you! <3 I love your sense of fashion and don't be afraid to show anybody who you are using your style. :]

      -CiCi XO (AKA Alicia)

      Delete