Hey, Welcome to Fashion District we hope you enjoy!!!
We are so happy and glad that we get the opportunity to give you tips, photos, slideshows, and more! Leave comments or ask questions in person (and online) to see any of the greatest and latest trends. We have colorful, goth, spring, unique, and many more styles you can look at daily! Our names are Natalie and Alicia and we love fashion. We dream fashion, wear fashion, obey fashion, and follow fashion. We do fashion design our own outfits in real life and love to show our personality based on our fashion. We are so glad that we have more people viewing the site more lately and we are so grateful for our fans! We will post daily about our fashion and more about us. You will continue to learn more about us as you continue to read the posts. Thank you so much, we love you guys! No matter what country you are in, or what you can and can't do, always be yourself and never be afraid to approach something or wear something in life. Always follow your dreams and never give up, thanks so much! - Natalie and Alicia (Written by Alicia)

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nerds Rock Fashion!!! (For Maria)

Hey guys!!! I told you in my last post "Words For Nerds" that I would write and article about a cute nerdy fashion. I have had so many ideas, but I'm gonna show you two on this post; I might post another post with more ideas after this, but that might take a while. So I did a more fancy idea for this post. Here they are!!! So I did a more fancy idea for this post. Here they are!!!

-Natalie ;-D
This dress with either the red glasses and red bow shoes
or
with the black pumps and black glasses. 


                     

11 comments:

  1. Hy,Natalie and Alicia,my name is Daya.I want to tell you that I love your blog!'m Big fan of celebrity that you like, if you go on my blog, it's in English, it's celebrity fans.
    my blog is starsfanforyou.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daya, It’s me Natalie. First, I LOVE your name. I can’t wait to check out your blog. I would love to follow you. I hope you wouldn’t mind following us back. Talk to you later.

    -Natalie ;-D

    P.S. I hope you don’t mind me asking this but how did you find our site. Respond if possible. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daya, hi luv! :] Each & every comment is great getting on this site, but you mean a lot to us. xoxo You are SO much like us, and I honestly adore your blog! Just because of my... "natural instinct" if I see a celeb I go crazy. Imma pro fangirl. Anyways! :) I really love your personalty, name, and blog! Maybe keep in touch with us sweetheart? ❥ Feel free to scroll up and search any celeb you like for their latest trends! <3 Thanks so much!

    -CiCi XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. hy girls,it's me,Daya. Thank you and,I gave the list of search,who loves bella thorne.
    P.S. Your blog is a open window for me
    xoxo,
    Daya:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sooo much. im so happy you like fashion. i do too!!! i LOVE Bella too. all i can say is that we are not OLD. i have to talk to cici b4 i tell you.
      sorry gotta be safe<3
      -natalie ;-D

      Delete
  5. thanks,you are so cute...I love your blog and,i love fashion...so ,peace and love,and how old are you?
    xoxo,
    Daya

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok,i know 'cause you aren't old,but i'm 11,and i want to know. we can be friends.
    xoxo
    daya

    ReplyDelete
  7. We would love to be friends with you.

    -Natalie ;-D
    &
    -CiCi XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo...you are so cute and sweet ,and i'm so happy because we are friends. And,Merry Christmas for tuesday,and a happy new year.
    xoxo,
    Daya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you too.

    -Natalie ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks...i hope you're happy because is Christmas.What do you want for Christmas? I want more fashionable clothes,chocolate and fun on Christmas Eve ...

    ReplyDelete