Hey, Welcome to Fashion District we hope you enjoy!!!
We are so happy and glad that we get the opportunity to give you tips, photos, slideshows, and more! Leave comments or ask questions in person (and online) to see any of the greatest and latest trends. We have colorful, goth, spring, unique, and many more styles you can look at daily! Our names are Natalie and Alicia and we love fashion. We dream fashion, wear fashion, obey fashion, and follow fashion. We do fashion design our own outfits in real life and love to show our personality based on our fashion. We are so glad that we have more people viewing the site more lately and we are so grateful for our fans! We will post daily about our fashion and more about us. You will continue to learn more about us as you continue to read the posts. Thank you so much, we love you guys! No matter what country you are in, or what you can and can't do, always be yourself and never be afraid to approach something or wear something in life. Always follow your dreams and never give up, thanks so much! - Natalie and Alicia (Written by Alicia)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Outfit Ideas - Be You!


 Hey! Need fashion ideas? Me too... I hate wearing outfits to school that are totally fashion fails. Some of these are really cute and you can go shopping and get some really cute clothes at good prices from some of your community stores such as Crush, Target, Forever21, Ambercrombie, and more! Put together colorful and wild outfits that you aren't afraid to wear. You should never be afraid to wear a clothing item, I think I learned that today. People will admire you. All of these are great for school (Maybe not heels, but all else. ). Try to put together outfits that you may never thought you could wear or that brings out you and your true, different personality. - Alicia <D--->






4 comments:

  1. YOU NEVER HAVE FASHION FAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was by me, Natalie
    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of
    this sector do not realize this. You should proceed your writing.
    I'm confident, you've a huge readers' base already!
    Also see my webpage: more info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not be sorrier that I didn't reply to you sooner! I reply to fans the day they publish a comment but I never saw yours somehow even though I check daily! I am so sorry yet so glad you commented. Thank you so much and I really appriciated your comment! It made me smile, thanks so much, sometimes I need that. I will tell Natalie about you and I hope you like our blog! We love our fans so much thank you, never give up on your dreams! You may know that I share this site with my BFF Natalie and we are almost always together. <3 I will tell her about you thanks so much!
      XOXO,
      Alicia

      Delete