Hey, Welcome to Fashion District we hope you enjoy!!!
We are so happy and glad that we get the opportunity to give you tips, photos, slideshows, and more! Leave comments or ask questions in person (and online) to see any of the greatest and latest trends. We have colorful, goth, spring, unique, and many more styles you can look at daily! Our names are Natalie and Alicia and we love fashion. We dream fashion, wear fashion, obey fashion, and follow fashion. We do fashion design our own outfits in real life and love to show our personality based on our fashion. We are so glad that we have more people viewing the site more lately and we are so grateful for our fans! We will post daily about our fashion and more about us. You will continue to learn more about us as you continue to read the posts. Thank you so much, we love you guys! No matter what country you are in, or what you can and can't do, always be yourself and never be afraid to approach something or wear something in life. Always follow your dreams and never give up, thanks so much! - Natalie and Alicia (Written by Alicia)

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Outfit - Created by Alicia : From Scratch!

Long Gold Necklace
Yellow Top - "Live with Love"


Hilary Duff - Sample Hair Style


Black Nails
Kim Kardashian - Makeup Example ; Casual Makeup

Ripped Jeans
Large Pink Buckle Belt (Optional)


Hey People!
I just looked up some pictures online and decided to create
an outfit that I really liked! I got all of these pictures randomly online and put together this style! Usually I personally don't care if anything is "in" this season or if there are any new trends for the new "hit" style. I just usually go with what I feel like wearing and don't care what other people say or think. You can easily put together this look with any of your own clothes, which I am planning on doing Friday... Party! At the top you see a neon yellow sweater, sweatshirt, or long-sleeved top. It says "Live with Love," as you can see. You can just get any long sleeved shirt or any sweatshirt/sweater and throw it on to start off a great look. You can also add a long necklace (ex. above) just to pull it all together. In between those two pictures at the top is one of my favorite people, Hilary Duff! I love her (and her hair) so I picked her to be a hair model for now. I really liked her hairstyle there and I think it looks very good with this outfit. If you don't have bangs, no worry, you can just straighten your hair or get layers, they all look great with this look and in general! Under it you can see (left) some black nails. If you don't like black nails, you can do white because both go great with this outfit. (I am wearing white nails.) I would go without a design on the nails but it is your choice as it is your outfit and personal style. Next to the nails you can see Kim Kardashian! I really like her makeup there and I think it is pretty casual. Remember that if you wear makeup to not wear too much and always keep your skin healthy. If you sleep with it on, you are basically asking for acne. I would add light eyeshadow, a touch of black eyeliner, and some mascara. You can add concealer, I would go without blush or just a tad. You can do glossy lips which are great, but I personally recommend a pastel color. Under that in the middle, you will see a pink belt. I think this would look great in this outfit, as long as you show the belt and not cover it up with your top. This belt is totally optional and you can do the belt in any color. Next to the belt you will see ripped jeans. You may see these a couple pages back on this site because I have posted the same ones a couple months ago. Anyways, I recommend wearing these or just regular skinny jeans. However, I do not recommend wearing shorts with this look. Under my ideas of this outfit, right below where you are looking right now, you will see some ankle-high chain boots. I recommend wearing these or something more casual. Boots look great with this and you can also go with flats. I don't recommend heels or knee-high boots, but virtually everything else is fine.
Have Fun! You can even wear it on Friday with me, no matter where you are. ;D
-Alicia <D--->
Knee-High Chain Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment