Hey, Welcome to Fashion District we hope you enjoy!!!
We are so happy and glad that we get the opportunity to give you tips, photos, slideshows, and more! Leave comments or ask questions in person (and online) to see any of the greatest and latest trends. We have colorful, goth, spring, unique, and many more styles you can look at daily! Our names are Natalie and Alicia and we love fashion. We dream fashion, wear fashion, obey fashion, and follow fashion. We do fashion design our own outfits in real life and love to show our personality based on our fashion. We are so glad that we have more people viewing the site more lately and we are so grateful for our fans! We will post daily about our fashion and more about us. You will continue to learn more about us as you continue to read the posts. Thank you so much, we love you guys! No matter what country you are in, or what you can and can't do, always be yourself and never be afraid to approach something or wear something in life. Always follow your dreams and never give up, thanks so much! - Natalie and Alicia (Written by Alicia)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

5 Celebrities - Style to Look up To

Written By- Alicia <D--->
I love Sel's style! I think this is a great outfit of hers and she designs some of the outfits she wears on her show or in public, not just her stylists' job! I think she picks out clothes that fit her extremely well and matches colors perfectly. I love the heels in this outfit and those jeans look great on her! She tops it all off with the perfect vest and a nice fuchsia undershirt.

I love everything about Tay, including her style! She doesn't put much effort into it but always makes it great and worth wearing. She has great accessories and adds that taste of country to her outfit each and every day. The boots are great and the purse matches fantastically. She picked a perfect color shirt and left her hair the way it naturally is... beautiful!

I think Miley Smiley is extremely talented in multiple things, like fashion! Her outfits make me feel like they tell a story and she can always be herself, while having different characters by her style. She can rock any belt and pull off all the tassels. She has great effortless makeup and her hair always looks great as well as her smile!

I love Em. That is all I need to say and be serious. I love her. Cyberbully is my 2nd favorite movie (Hunger Games) and I love her songs including Truth or Dare, I introduced it to Natalie! Anyways, I love her style, hair and makeup. I think she chooses clothes that fit her very well and she can make anything look great!

Bells is in the top 5 list of my favorite celebrities! I love her so much, but I like her style best. She can put so many different things together and still make them look good. She usually doesn't go simple on her hit show "Shake it Up," where she plays as CeCe Jones, but she has a very different style as just her, Bella. Above is a great example of her simple outfits and I think she picked a great necklace and belt to pull it all together for a great outfit worth posing for! Bellarina forever!

I am a total Z-Wagger! I love Zendaya's fashion and her clothing lines! She always goes simple but remains to be herself. I think yellow is the best color on her and I love combat boots, which is why I chose to post this outfit. I love how she poses for the camera, and she doesn't need to make the outfit too much, but she always adds the right touch to make it herself.

-Alicia <D--->

3 comments:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! Thank you so much that is the best comment I have ever gotten! This is Alicia by the way I posted the post you commented on. ;D I share this blog with my BFF Natalie as you know and we are so close we are almost always together. <3 I will tell her about you and your blog I got so excited when I saw your comment! I will totally follow you and check out your blog right now! Thanks so much!
      XOXO,
      Alicia

      Delete
  2. OMG Thank you sooo much I can't wait to check out your blog!!! I am freaking out just like Alicia!!!!
    Thanks Again.

    Love,
    Natalie XOXO

    ReplyDelete